3.3.0 – 2017-02-06¶
You can view the 3.3.0 milestone on GitLab for more details.
- Add support for Python 3.6 (via dependencies). Note Flake8 does not guarantee that all plugins will support Python 3.6.
- Added unique error codes for all missing PyFlakes messages. (14 new codes, see “Error / Violation Codes”)
- Dramatically improve the performance of Flake8. (See also GitLab!156)
- Display the local file path instead of the temporary file path when using the git hook. (See also GitLab#244)
- Add methods to Report class that will be called when Flake8 starts and finishes processing a file. (See also GitLab#251)
- Fix problem where hooks should only check *.py files. (See also GitLab#268)
- Fix handling of SyntaxErrors that do not include physical line information. (See also GitLab#279)
- Update upper bound on PyFlakes to allow for PyFlakes 1.5.0. (See also GitLab#290)
- Update setuptools integration to less eagerly deduplicate packages. (See also GitLab#295)
flake8 --versionto be repeatable between invocations. (See also GitLab#297)